Texas Women's Health
Kiss Your Birth Control Costs Good-bye!
Come in today and see if you qualify for the new Women's Health Program.
Health Benefits include:
Health history, with screening for diabetes, blood pressure, breast and cervical cancer
Annual exam with Pap smear and tests for STDs
Assessment of health risk factors, such as smoking, obesity and exercise.
Information on all birth control methods, including the health benefits of abstinence.
A year's worth of the birth control of your choice
* If you have a health problem such as a STD, diabetes or cancer, you will be referred to a doctor or clinic that can treat you and you may have to pay for those extra services.
How to Apply
1. Complete a Women’s Health Program application.
You can fill out the one-page Women’s Health Program application at our clinic and receive services the same day. To speed up the process, bring these documents with you.
- U.S. birth certificate (unless born in Texas)
- Driver's license or work or school ID
- Proof of your income, by a paystub issued in the last 60 days Or,
Proof of participation in any state assistance program